Thanks to my friend and owner of Solid Gold Academy she has propelled me into a renewed state of health and pampering with some amazing tips below (don't worry it is all green and all about taking care of the most important person out there - you!) Check it out and Happy First Day of Fall!
Fall is the time of the year that introspection comes in to play. We are now to take a long look at how we spent the last six months being productive, give thanks, and bring it down a notch. Take care of YOU for the next couple of months. That being said here are some
ways to keep your skin and hair looking their best for the season.....
FALL WELLNESS TIPS
- Exfoliate and peel dead skin naturally with a weekly Pineapple Pulp Mask(see under)
- It is getting cooler our and it's just the way it is, your body will naturally store fat to protect you from the cooler weather. Limit animal fat but increase your intake of vegetable fats. Eat an avacado at least once a week and more seeds, nuts, and olive oil.
- Sprinkle an additional teaspoon of ground flaxseed on your cereal, cooked veggies, or salads. This will bring out beauty and luster in your hair and skin.
- Perform a 1-Day Super Cleanse once this season, where you consume only pineapple and papaya and water for the entire day. They promote detoxification and the extra fiber will help cleanse your system and allow for more efficient elimination of toxins.
PINEAPPLE PULP MASK
- Cut up a fresh pineapple. Grind it up and take the pulp to your face and neck. This is a powerful natural peel that helps remove dead skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
For those in Austin, check out Solid Gold's amazing fall offer:
- Receive either 6 Microderms, glycolic peels or enzymes for $175. This means committment! Once a week for 6 weeks and you WILL see a big difference in the texture and feel of your skin.
- Don't forget 1/2 off week and this is the last week for $50 1.5 hour massages.
Contact Anya Jack at:
1601 East 5th Street No. 102